There are two processes to create a shipment into Amazon using RestockAMZ. If you are shipping from your local warehouse, use Restock from Warehouse, and if you are sending directly from a supplier, use Restock from Supplier. Below, both methods will be outlined.
Restock from Warehouse
To start a shipment from your local warehouse, navigate to Restock from Warehouse. A message will appear reminding you to run a sync and forecast before starting a shipment to make sure all available information is up to date. If the sync and forecast have been completed, you can exit the message and continue to create your shipment.
1. Upload Inventory
When starting your shipment you need to:
- Enter Shipment Order Name
- Download the warehouse inventory template
- Fill in SKU and warehouse quantity (item name is optional)
- Upload the warehouse inventory template
- Click Continue
*Note: You only need to add SKUs to the warehouse inventory template that you would like to view or create a shipment for. It is not necessary to upload inventory quantities for all SKUs unless you choose to.
2. Inventory Selection
On this screen, you will input the order quantity for each SKU in the far right column in the default view. This can be done in multiple ways:
- Selecting "Use Warehouse Restock Recommendation" or "Use Forecast Recommended Qty" will input the selected recommended quantity for all SKUs. If the warehouse inventory available is less than the recommended quantity, selecting this checkbox will input the total warehouse inventory available to send to Amazon.
- Selecting the arrow next to the quantity for Warehouse Restock Recommendation or Forecast recommended Qty will copy that recommended quantity to the "Order Quantity" column. Same as above, if the recommendation is higher than the available warehouse quantity, the total available warehouse inventory will be entered.
- If you do not wish to use the restock recommendations, you can enter a custom quantity as long as it is equal to or less than your available warehouse inventory for that SKU.
3. Shipment Summary
In the shipment summary page, you will only see the SKUs with order quantities selected in the previous section. If you need to add more SKUs you can go back and add more. You also can edit the order quantity for each SKU on this page.
- You can only send units to Amazon all as individual units or all as case packs. Select "Ship By Case Pack" for all SKUs and enter the case pack quantity for each SKU. You will also need to select "Who Preps" on the top panel for all items or select next to each SKU if some are being prepared by Amazon and some by the seller. If you are planning on sending the shipment as individual units, not case packed, click here.
4. Shipment Options
In shipment options, you first choose the ship from address for the order. Choose an address from the saved drop-down list or hit the plus sign to add a new address. Next, choose the label preference of Seller Label or Amazon Label. Once this is done, click continue.
5. Shipment Case Pack
On the Shipment Case Pack page, you will enter your box dimensions and weight for each SKU. The number of boxes will automatically be calculated based on the number of units per case pack and total quantity. The rows will be shown in red until all information is entered. Once this is done click Download.
6. Shipment Complete
After clicking Download, you will receive an Excel file with your shipment information in it that is now ready to be uploaded into Seller Central to process your shipment. On the top of the Shipment Complete step, you can click to go into Send to Amazon in Seller Central to upload your shipment file and complete the rest of the shipment process.
Also in this step, you can customize, download and print your item labels.
On the bottom of the screen, you can choose if you would like the shipment quantities to be subtracted from your warehouse inventory so that information is up to date in ForecastRx.
Once you click Complete, your pending shipment will be erased from RestockAMZ so it is not double counted. Once your shipment file has been uploaded to Seller Central, your shipment will then be synced to RestockAMZ in the Manage Shipments section where you can then print your pick list and view the shipment status.
Restock from Supplier
To start a shipment sending items directly from your supplier, navigate to Restock from Supplier. A message will appear reminding you to run a sync and forecast before starting a shipment to make sure all available information is up to date. If the sync and forecast have been completed, you can exit the message and continue to create your shipment.
1. To Start a Shipment, Add Inventory to the Order Quantity Column
Once a quantity has been entered for one item, a pop-up will appear prompting you to name the shipment and choose which supplier the order will be sent from. After this, only items assigned to the same supplier will be shown to add to the shipment.
2. Add More Items and Create FBA Shipment
The shipment is pending on this screen and you can choose to continue adding items to this shipment or select a different pending shipment from the drop-down menu if needed. Once all items are added to the current shipment, select "Create FBA Shipment".
3. Follow the Steps Above Starting at Restock from Warehouse Step 3: Shipment Summary
The next steps for completing a shipment from Restock from Supplier are the same as Restock from Warehouse from Step 3: Shipment Summary to Step 6: Shipment Complete. You will receive the same type of shipment file download to then upload into Seller Central. Your pending shipment will be erased from RestockAMZ until the Seller Central shipment is synced to Manage Shipments.
*Note: Warehouse inventory will not be subtracted when creating a shipment in Restock from Supplier.