There are two processes to create a shipment into Amazon using RestockAMZ. If you are shipping directly from a supplier, use Restock Recommendations. If you are shipping from your local warehouse, use Restock Recommendations or Restock from Upload for expedited shipment creation.
Below, both methods will be outlined.
Note: Restock from Upload was previously called Restock from Warehouse and Restock Recommendations was previously called Restock from Supplier.
Restock from Upload
To start a quick shipment based on an upload of your local warehouse inventory, navigate to Restock from Upload. A message will appear reminding you to run a sync and forecast before starting a shipment to make sure all available information is up to date. If the sync and forecast have been completed, you can exit the message and continue to create your shipment.
1. Upload Inventory
When starting your shipment you need to:
- Enter Shipment Order Name
- Download the warehouse inventory template
- Fill in SKU and warehouse quantity (item name is optional)
- Upload the warehouse inventory template
- Click Continue
*Note: You only need to add SKUs to the warehouse inventory template that you would like to view or create a shipment for. It is not necessary to upload inventory quantities for all SKUs unless you choose to.
2. Inventory Selection
On this screen, you will input the order quantity for each SKU in the far right column in the default view. This can be done in multiple ways:
- Selecting "Use Warehouse Restock Recommendation" or "Use Forecast Recommended Qty" will input the selected recommended quantity for all SKUs. If the warehouse inventory available is less than the recommended quantity, selecting this checkbox will input the total warehouse inventory available to send to Amazon.
- Selecting the arrow next to the quantity for Warehouse Restock Recommendation or Forecast recommended Qty will copy that recommended quantity to the "Order Quantity" column. Same as above, if the recommendation is higher than the available warehouse quantity, the total available warehouse inventory will be entered.
- If you do not wish to use the restock recommendations, you can enter a custom quantity as long as it is equal to or less than your available warehouse inventory for that SKU.
3. Shipment Summary
In the shipment summary page, you will only see the SKUs with order quantities selected in the previous section. If you need to add more SKUs you can go back and add more. You also can edit the order quantity of each SKU on this page.
- If you ship your item in case packs, here you can select "Ship By Case Pack" and enter the case pack quantity for each SKU and this will take you into a different workflow outlined here. If you are shipping units individually, leave this area blank and continue to the next step.
4. Shipment Options
In shipment options, you first choose the ship from address for the order. Choose an address from the saved drop-down list or hit the plus sign to add a new address. Next, choose the label preference of Seller Label or Amazon Label. Once this is done, click continue.
5. Shipment Review
Shipment review lets you take one more look at your shipment details. If any changes are needed, you can still go back and edit on a previous page. If the shipment looks complete, click finished.
6. Shipment Complete
On the shipment complete screen, you can customize, download, and print your item labels. Next, click Complete and your shipment will be sent to Amazon and a sync/forecast will initiate. Once this is done, you will be brought to the Manage Shipments page where you can view your shipment and print the pick list. From this point, you will need to log in to Seller Central to complete the next steps of entering box information and retrieving shipping labels.
To start a shipment sending items directly from your supplier or warehouse, navigate to Restock Recommendations. A message will appear reminding you to run a sync and forecast before starting a shipment to make sure all available information is up to date. If the sync and forecast have been completed, you can exit the message and continue to create your shipment.
1. To Start a Shipment, Add Inventory to the Order Quantity Column
Once a quantity has been entered for one item or by selecting all, a pop-up will appear prompting you to name the shipment.
2. Add More Items and Create FBA Shipment
The shipment is pending on this screen and you can choose to continue adding items to this shipment or select a different pending shipment from the drop-down menu if needed. Once all items are added to the current shipment, select "Create FBA Shipment".
3. Follow the Steps Above Starting at Restock from Upload Step 3: Shipment Summary
The next steps for completing a shipment from Restock Recommendations are the same as Restock from Upload, from Step 3: Shipment Summary to Step 6: Shipment Complete.