Syncing your European Amazon Seller Central to ForecastRx (Find our Getting Started with Amazon Sell Central US here)
- Select Amazon Seller Central Button on Login
- Enter your company name as you want it displayed in ForecastRx.
- Choose the Marketplace ID your company is in from the pull-down. Note: If you sell in multiple European marketplaces, then select European Integration as the marketplace.
- Choose the Earliest ASCSale date (the earliest date you have Amazon sales data - 4 years maximum).
- Click save and login.
- A new window will open Seller Central where you select the company you wish to integrate if you have multiple.
- Select "Authorize Now" and then your inventory and sales history will begin syncing with ForecastRx.
NOTE: The initial syncing process will take a while (a few minutes to a few hours) depending on how many SKUs and sales data you have. You can safely close the browser window. You will receive an email when the Sync is completed.
After you have successfully entered your Amazon company information you will be prompted for the initial setup this will be the initial criteria used for the initial forecast of your data. You can skip any of these steps if you are unsure of what to enter or if any of the fields are not applicable to your company. This information can be modified at any time while using ForecastRx and the ForecastRx onboarding team will help you enter the correct information later if needed.
NOTE: This information can be changed at any time via the Manage section.
Regular data sync & forecast
After your account set up is completed, your Seller Central data will automatically sync and run a forecast daily. If you make any changes manually be sure to run a forecast again so the changes are updated.
Regular account maintenance: Open purchase orders are not synced automatically. You will need to upload this information manually in ForecastRx.
Having trouble connecting your Seller Central account?
If your Seller Central account has more than one company file associated with it, you will need to check that you have the correct company selected at the top within the authorize window. Typically, the last company profile you had accessed in Seller Central will be selected.
If the company selected is not correct, toggle to the correct company, then close the authorize window and reopen.
If this does not work, open a new browser under "incognito" mode and try to integrate Seller Central again.
If you are still experiencing problems onboarding or have additional questions, contact our support team.